Sardines & watercress on toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep: -
- Serves 1
- slice granary bread
- garlic clove , halved
- vine-ripened tomato , thinly sliced
- ½ x can Portugese sardine in spring water, drained
- handful of organic watercress or wild rocket
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- STEP 1
Lightly toast the bread. Rub the cut side of the garlic over the surface of the toast and arrange the tomato slices on top. Add seasoning if you want to.
- STEP 2
Break up the sardines with a fork and arrange on top. Pile on the watercress and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.