Roasted ratatouille chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 50 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 onion , cut into wedges
- 2 red pepper , seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 courgette , cut into chunks
- 1 small aubergine , cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes , halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 4 chicken breasts , skin on
- few rosemary sprigs (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Lay all the vegetables and the tomatoes in a shallow roasting tin. Pour over the olive oil and give everything a good mix round until well coated (hands are easiest for this).
- STEP 2
Put the chicken breasts, skin side up, on top of the vegetables and tuck in some rosemary sprigs, if using. Season everything with salt and black pepper and drizzle a little oil over the chicken. Roast for about 35 mins until the vegetables are soft and the chicken is golden. Drizzle with oil before serving.