- 2 peppers, different colours if you like, deseeded and sliced
Also known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and…
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g orzo pasta
- 25g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped basil
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the peppers and onion in a roasting tin and drizzle with half the oil. Roast for 20 mins, adding the tomatoes for the final 5 mins. Leave to cool.
Cook the orzo following pack instructions, then run under cold water to cool before draining thoroughly. Toss with the vegetables, the remaining oil, the feta and basil. Will keep in the fridge for a few days.