Quick chilli bean wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Ready in 15-20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1small onion , sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g can mixed beans , drained and rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 30g sachet fajita seasoning (we like Discovery), or 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 8 soft corn tortillas wraps (Old El Paso are good)
- grated cheese , guacamole and soured cream
- handful coriander or parsley, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Gently fry onions for 5 mins in oil, until softened. Tip in beans, tomatoes and seasoning, then simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, warm the wraps in the microwave on High for 1 min.
- STEP 3
Take a large spoonful of beans and spoon along the centre of each wrap. Top with some grated cheese, a spoonful of guacamole and soured cream and a sprinkling of coriander or parsley. Wrap into a cigar shape and eat straight away.