- 85g frozen soya bean
Soya beans and soy beans are exactly the same and the names are used interchangeably according…
- 85g cooked and peeled king prawn
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ small ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped into small pieces
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- ¼ cucumber, chopped into small pieces
- small pack coriander leaves
- small pack baby salad leaves
Cook the soya beans in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 mins until tender, then drain and cool under cold water. Toss the prawns with the sweet chilli and lime zest. Whisk together the oil, lime juice and some seasoning to make a dressing.
Mix the soya beans, avocado, cucumber and coriander. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Top with the prawns and salad leaves.