Prawn, avocado & soya bean salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 85g frozen soya bean
- 85g cooked and peeled king prawn
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ small ripe avocado , stoned, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cucumber , chopped into small pieces
- small pack coriander leaves
- small pack baby salad leaves
- STEP 1
Cook the soya beans in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 mins until tender, then drain and cool under cold water. Toss the prawns with the sweet chilli and lime zest. Whisk together the oil, lime juice and some seasoning to make a dressing.
- STEP 2
Mix the soya beans, avocado, cucumber and coriander. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Top with the prawns and salad leaves.