- 85g pasta, use a favourite shape
- 1 tsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
Pesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.
- 85g baby plum tomato, halved
- 50g light mozzarella, cubed
- 3-4 black olives, halved
- 4 slices salami, sliced into ribbons
Salami are a family of coarse, dry, boldly seasoned sausages. The intense flavour of salami…
- handful basil leaves
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water to cool, then drain well. Toss with the oil and sundried tomato pesto, season to taste. Place in a jar or plastic box and scatter over the remaining ingredients in layers, ending with the basil.