- 2 tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp reduced-sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 100g pack cooked and peeled North Atlantic prawns
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20g bag rocket
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
Make the dressing in a medium bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, half the dill, the juice from 4 of the lemon wedges and some seasoning. Toss in the prawns cucumber and tomatoes.
Arrange the bread on 2 plates, top each with rocket and pile on the prawn filling. Scatter with remaining dill and serve with the lemon wedges, for squeezing over.