Noodle stir-fry with crunchy peanuts
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp roasted unsalted peanuts , chopped, plus extra to serve
- 300g pack ready to eat egg noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- sweet chilli sauce , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Mix the peanut butter with the soy sauce and 50ml water, then add the peanuts. Put the noodles in a bowl and cover them with boiling water. Stir them gently so they separate, then drain.
- STEP 2
Heat ½ tbsp oil in a wok or large frying pan, and pour in the egg. Leave the egg to set, then chop it up with your spatula and tip it onto a plate. Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Stir-fry the veg until starting to wilt, then add the noodles and keep cooking. Return the egg to the wok, then spoon in the peanut mixture and toss. Divide between bowls, then sprinkle over more peanuts. Serve with sweet chilli sauce, if you like.