- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pack raw beef meatball (about 15)
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 1 small rosemary focaccia loaf, chopped into large chunks
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella , torn
- handful fresh basil or oregano leaves
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large roasting tin, toss the meatballs with the cherry tomatoes. Season well and cook for 20 mins.
- STEP 2
Scatter over the chopped focaccia and mozzarella. Season and sprinkle over a handful of herbs then return to the oven for 15 mins, until the bread is crispy and the cheese melted.