- 50ml vanilla vodka (we used Absolut Vanilia)
Originally associated with Russia, Slavonic, Baltic and Scandinavian countries, vodka has become…
- 50ml London dry gin
Gin has enjoyed a huge revival recently. It's usually served alongside tonic water (a…
- 50ml reposado tequila (we used El Jimador)
- 50ml rum (we used Bacardi)
Rum is a type of spirit based on sugar cane. First produced in the 1600s on slave plantations in…
- 50ml triple sec (we used Cointreau)
- 50-100ml fresh lime juice
- 500ml cola
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
The same shape, but smaller than…
Pour the vodka, gin, tequila, rum and triple sec into a large (1.5l) jug, and add lime juice to taste. Half fill the jug with ice, then stir until the outside feels cold.
Add the cola then stir to combine. Drop in the lime wedges.
Fill 4 tall glasses with more ice cubes and pour in the iced tea.