- 115g wholemeal linguine
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, and chopped
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- ½ pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions – about 10 mins. Meanwhile, put the lime juice and zest in a medium bowl with the avocado, tomatoes, coriander, onion and chilli, if using, and mix well.
Drain the pasta, toss into the bowl and mix well. Serve straight away while still warm, or cold.