Lime & pepper chicken wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless chicken breasts , each cut into 6 strips
- zest and juice 2 limes
- 2 tsp black peppercorns , coarsely crushed
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 tortillas wraps
- 200g tub guacamole (or make your own)
- 1 Little Gem lettuce , shredded
- 148ml low-fat natural yogurt tub
- STEP 1
Toss the chicken with the lime zest and juice, pepper, oil and a little salt. Cook on a griddle pan or barbecue for 6-8 mins, turning until evenly cooked and nicely browned.
- STEP 2
Heat the tortillas in the microwave, following pack instructions. Spread a little guacamole over each tortilla, top with some lettuce and chicken, then drizzle over the yogurt. Roll up and enjoy.