Lemon spaghetti with tuna & broccoli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 350g spaghetti
- 250g broccoli , cut into small florets
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- 85g pitted green olive , halved
- 2 tbsp caper , drained
- 198g can tuna in oil
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- STEP 1
Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 6 mins. Add the broccoli and boil for 4 mins more or until both are just tender.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the shallots, olives, capers, tuna and lemon zest and juice in a roomy serving bowl. Drain the pasta and broccoli, add to the bowl and toss really well with the olive oil and lots of black pepper. Serve with a little extra olive oil drizzled over.