Lamb cutlets with lentil & feta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 300g frozen pea
- 2 x 410g/14oz cans green lentil , rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 small bunch mint , roughly chopped
- 200g pack reduced-fat feta cheese , crumbled
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Cook peas in boiling water for 3-4 mins until just tender, then drain. Mix with the lentils, vinegar, sugar and mint, then crumble in the feta and season well.
- STEP 2
Heat a griddle pan, brush the cutlets with a little oil and season. Cook in the hot pan for 4 mins on each side until browned and the middle is pink. Divide the salad between four bowls, then top with a couple of cutlets per person.