Hot salami & courgette flatbread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 small courgette , thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- pinch dried oregano or picked fresh oregano leaves
- 1 flatbread or Mediterranean wrap
- 2 tbsp chilli and tomato pasta sauce
- 2 slices salami , cut into strips
- 25g emmental , grated
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and place a griddle pan over a high heat. Toss the courgette slices in a bowl with the olive oil, oregano and seasoning. Lay the courgette slices on the griddle and cook for a few mins each side until just tender.
- STEP 2
Place the flatbread on a baking sheet and spread with the pasta sauce. Arrange the courgette slices on top, before scattering over salami and cheese.
- STEP 3
Place in the oven and bake for 8 mins until cheese has melted and the bread’s edges are crisp.