Honey-mustard steamed green medley
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 8
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 leeks , trimmed and sliced into chunky rings
- 400g green bean , trimmed
- 140g thin-stemmed broccoli , cut into smaller pieces
- 200g fresh or frozen pea
- STEP 1
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Whisk the oil with the mustard, honey and vinegar in a large bowl and season.
- STEP 2
Put the leeks in the water, bring back to the boil, then simmer gently for 1 min. Add the beans and cook for 2 mins, then add the broccoli and simmer everything for 4 mins. Finally, add the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for 1 min more. Drain really well, then tip into the large bowl and toss through the dressing. Serve straight away.