- 225g porridge oat, jumbo ones give a good texture
- 125ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 225ml natural yogurt, can be low fat
Yogurt is made by adding a number of types of harmless bacteria to milk, causing it to ferment.…
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 2 red or pink dessert apples
Grown in temperate regions, apples are one of the most widely cultivated tree fruits. There are…
- 2x 125g punnets raspberries
A member of the rose family, raspberries have a wonderfully intense, sweet taste, and many…
- 50g hazelnuts in their skins, lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
Grown in Europe and the US, hazelnuts are encased in a smooth, hard brown shell but are most…
- single cream, to serve (optional)
Mix oats, orange juice and 300ml/½ pint cold water in a bowl. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
The next morning, stir in the yogurt, honey and lemon zest. Quarter and core the apples, grate them in and stir well. Spoon into bowls and top with raspberries and toasted hazelnuts. Pour on a little single cream, if you like.