Griddled glazed vegetable kebabs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 courgette , thickly sliced
- 1 small aubergine , cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion , cut into wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange pepper , cut into chunks
- STEP 1
Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 mins (this stops them burning.) Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Blend the honey, mustard and oil with seasoning.
- STEP 2
To assemble, thread veg onto skewers and brush with glaze. Cook for 25-30 mins in the oven or on the barbecue, brushing with any remaining glaze before serving.