- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g stir-fry beef strips or minute steak cut into strips
- 100g chestnut mushrooms , quartered
- 2 tsp paprika
- 500g potato , peeled and cut into smallish chunks
- 600ml hot beef stock (a cube is fine)
- 500g jar tomato -based cooking sauce
- handful of parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- natural bio yogurt , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the beef for 2 mins, stirring once halfway through. If your pan is small, do this in two batches. Tip the meat onto a plate. Heat the remaining oil in the pan (no need to clean) and fry the mushrooms for 2-3 mins until they start to colour.
- STEP 2
Sprinkle the paprika over the mushrooms, fry briefly, then tip in potatoes, stock and tomato sauce. Give it all a good stir, cover and simmer for 20 mins until the potatoes are tender. Return the beef to the pan along with any juices, and warm through. Stir in the parsley and a swirl of yogurt, then serve straight from the pan.