- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 servings to stir through pasta
- 50g blanched almond
- 1 large bunch basil leaves
- 50g grated parmesan , or vegetarian alternative
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
- STEP 1
Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan. Tip into a food processor with the basil, Parmesan, garlic and some seasoning. Whizz together while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- STEP 2
Keep in a sterilised jar with a little extra oil to cover the top, in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.