Eton Mess freakshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- no cook
- makes 2
- 50g white chocolate
- handful Lucky Charms cereal , to decorate
- 400g strawberries , hulled and halved, a few reserved for decorating
- 200ml full-fat milk
- 3 large scoops clotted cream ice cream
- 2 generous squirts of whipped cream
- 1 mini pink meringue , crushed into chunks
- handful freeze-dried strawberry , for decorating
- 10g candy floss
- STEP 1
In a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2 mins on high. Use a pastry brush to brush the chocolate thickly around the rim of two 400ml jars. Stick the Lucky Charms to the chocolate and leave to set for 1 min.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, put the strawberries in a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until puréed. Pour in the milk and blend again. Add the ice cream and blitz until smooth.
- STEP 3
Pour the milkshake into the two jars until two-thirds full. Squirt over the whipped cream until oozing out the jars. Scatter the crushed meringues on top of each and add a few of the reserved strawberries. Scatter over the freeze-dried strawberries and place the candyfloss on top of each. Serve with straws and a long spoon.