- 50g white chocolate
- handful Lucky Charms cereal, to decorate
- 400g strawberries, hulled and halved, a few reserved for decorating
- 200ml full-fat milk
One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
- 3 large scoops clotted cream ice cream
- 2 generous squirts of whipped cream
- 1 mini pink meringue, crushed into chunks
- handful freeze-dried strawberry, for decorating
- 10g candy floss
In a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2 mins on high. Use a pastry brush to brush the chocolate thickly around the rim of two 400ml jars. Stick the Lucky Charms to the chocolate and leave to set for 1 min.
Meanwhile, put the strawberries in a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until puréed. Pour in the milk and blend again. Add the ice cream and blitz until smooth.
Pour the milkshake into the two jars until two-thirds full. Squirt over the whipped cream until oozing out the jars. Scatter the crushed meringues on top of each and add a few of the reserved strawberries. Scatter over the freeze-dried strawberries and place the candyfloss on top of each. Serve with straws and a long spoon.