- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves only
Rosemary's intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game…
- 8 edible flowers (such as pansies, rose petals and borage)
- 50ml rhubarb cordial, (we used Belvoir strawberry and rhubarb cordial)
Botanically, rhubarb is a vegetable (it's related to sorrel and dock) but its thick, fleshy…
- 150ml elderflower liqueur
- 150ml gin
Like all safe alcoholic drinks, gin is based on ethanol, an intoxicating liquid chemical that…
- 330ml can sparkling water
Pop the herbs and flowers into the wholes of a ice cube tray, fill with water and freeze for 2-3 hrs or until frozen solid.
Pour the elderflower cordial, elderflower liqueur, gin and a large handful of ice cubes into a large jug. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold then strain into 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes. Top with the soda and add a few more ice cubes and the floral ones too. Serve immediately.