- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves only
Rosemary's intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game…
- 8 edible flowers (such as pansies, rose petals and borage)
- 50ml elderflower cordial
- 150ml elderflower liqueur
- 150ml gin
Gin has enjoyed a huge revival recently. It's usually served alongside tonic water (a…
- 330ml can sparkling water
Pop the herbs and flowers into the holes of an ice cube tray, fill with water and freeze for 2-3 hrs or until frozen solid.
Pour the elderflower cordial, elderflower liqueur, gin and a large handful of ice cubes into a large jug. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold then strain into 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes. Top with the soda and add a few more ice cubes and the floral ones too. Serve immediately.