- 100g lamb's lettuce or baby spinach leaves, or a mixture of both
Sometimes known as Corn Salad, lamb's lettuce has long spoon-shaped dark leaves and a…
- ½ cucumber, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes in oil from a jar (reserve 1 tbsp oil for drizzling)
A member of the nightshade family (along with aubergines, peppers and chillies), tomatoes are in…
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 125g ball light buffalo mozzarella, cut into slices
- 2 tsp pumpkin seed
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
True Balsamic vinegar is an artisan product from Modena, in Emilia Romagna, Italy, and is made…
Put the salad leaves, cucumber, semi-dried tomatoes and pepper in a large bowl and toss together. Divide the salad between 2 serving plates.
Divide the mozzarella equally between the plates, scatter with pumpkin seeds, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and oil from the tomatoes.