Crisp Italian chicken & polenta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Serves 2
- 500g pack ready-to-use polenta
- 25g parmesan , grated
- 2 skin-on boneless chicken breast fillets
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes
- leaves from a few sprigs rosemary , torn
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Using your fingers, roughly break up the polenta into small chunks and scatter in the bottom of a small roasting tin. Tip in the parmesan and mix. Sit the chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes, rosemary and garlic on top of the polenta, drizzle with olive oil, then season to taste.
- STEP 2
Roast for 25 mins until the chicken skin is crisp and golden, and the polenta and cheese are turning crusty around the edges. Serve with a green salad.