Courgette, jalapeño & feta nachos
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 jalapeno chillies , finely sliced
- 2 courgettes , finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 small Little Gem lettuces , chopped
- 1 small pack coriander , chopped
- 150ml double cream
- 200g feta , chopped
- 1bag plain tortilla chips
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Fry the onion in the oil until softening, then add the chillies and courgettes and fry until starting to soften. Add the paprika, season well, and fry for a min more, then stir in the lettuce and cook until wilted. Stir in half the coriander.
- STEP 2
Melt the cream and feta in a small pan, whisking out any lumps. Put the pumpkin seeds in a small ovenproof dish and roast for 5-8 mins or until toasted. Tip the tortilla chips onto a baking tray and warm in the oven for 5 mins.
- STEP 3
Arrange the tortilla chips on a large platter and spoon over the courgette and jalapeno mixture, followed by the feta cream. Scatter over the remaining coriander and pumpkin seeds.