Cod with lemon & parsley crust & summer greens
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 thick slice stale bread , crusts removed
- large bunch parsley
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cod fillets, about 175g/6oz each
- 260g pack prepared veg, such as pea & runner beans or a pea, leek & spinach medley
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Tear the bread into pieces and put in a food processor with the parsley and lemon zest. Blitz to make rough crumbs.
- STEP 2
Lightly oil a shallow baking dish, then add the cod in one layer. Lightly brush the fish with oil, then press on the crumbs. Bake for 10-12 mins. Meanwhile, steam the vegetables until just tender, then toss in the remaining oil, mustard and lemon juice. Serve alongside the fish.