Chicory, pomegranate & feta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 6
- 3 chicory , heads, leaves separated
- 100g bag watercress , thick stalks removed
- 1 pomegranate , halved and seeds bashed out
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 140g feta cheese , crumbled
- STEP 1
In a large serving bowl, throw together the salad leaves. Push a quarter of the pomegranate seeds through a fine sieve over a bowl to catch the juice.
- STEP 2
Stir the olive oil, vinegar and some seasoning into the juice to make a dressing, then add to the leaves with the remaining seeds and feta.
- STEP 3
Toss and serve immediately.