Chicken breast with avocado salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 2 tsp olive oil (1 for the salad)
- 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
For the salad
- ½ small avocado , diced
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomato , chopped
- half small red onion , thinly sliced
- STEP 1
Heat grill to medium. Rub the chicken all over with 1 tsp of the olive oil and the paprika. Cook for 4-5 mins each side until lightly charred and cooked through.
- STEP 2
Mix the salad ingredients together, season and add the rest of the oil. thickly slice the chicken and serve with salad.