Cheesy corn muffalettas
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 200g self-raising flour
- 50g extra mature cheddar , grated
- handful parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus a little extra for the tin
- 150ml pot natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 198g can sweetcorn , drained
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5 and lightly grease a 12-hole, non-stick muffin or bun tin. Mix the flour, cheese and parsley in a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, oil, yogurt, mustard, sweetcorn and 4 tbsp water in a jug.
- STEP 2
Add the wet ingredients to the mix and quickly combine using a spatula – don’t over-stir. Spoon the mix into the tin – no need to smooth the tops – and bake for 18-20 mins until golden. Leave to cool for 5 mins before turning out and cooling on a rack.