Blueberry cheesecake pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g cream cheese
- ½ -1 tbsp icing sugar , to taste
- 4 pancakes or crêpes (see recipe, below)
- 4 caramelised biscuits or ginger nuts, crushed
- 50g nuts (pecans or almonds work well), roughly chopped or crushed (optional)
- STEP 1
Simmer the blueberries and maple syrup over a low heat until soft and syrupy, this should take about 3 mins.
- STEP 2
Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar to taste. When the pancakes are cooked, top with blueberries, sweetened cream cheese, crushed biscuits and nuts.