Black pepper & garlic roasted sweet potatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 small green chilli , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried curry leaves , roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1kg sweet potatoes , scrubbed and cut into wedges
- ½ small bunch of coriander , stalks and leaves separated and roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix all the ingredients, except the coriander leaves, together in a large bowl with 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp black pepper.
- STEP 2
Arrange the potatoes, skin-side down, on two baking trays or one large, lined with baking parchment if they’re not non-stick, and bake for 30-40 mins until soft inside and crisp on the outside. Season and serve scattered with the coriander leaves.