Bean, chickpea & feta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g green beans , trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g can chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 7 sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 whole roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 200g pack feta cheese , broken into chunks
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Spread the beans onto a baking tray, season and drizzle over 1 tbsp oil. Roast for 10 mins until lightly charred. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas.
- STEP 2
In a food processor, make a dressing by whizzing together the garlic, sundried tomatoes, peppers, vinegar and the remaining oil. Season, stir into the beans with the feta and serve.