Baked new potatoes with wilted wild garlic
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus cooling
- Serves 6
- 800g new potatoes , any larger ones halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fine capers , drained and chopped
- 100g wild garlic or watercress, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the potatoes in 1 tbsp of the oil and plenty of sea salt, tip into a baking tray and and bake for 45 mins-1 hr, tossing occasionally, until golden and cooked through.
- STEP 2
Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. While still hot, toss through the remaining ingredients until the wild garlic or watercress has wilted. Leave to cool slightly before serving.