Member recipe by sarahpzzz
Chewy on the outside and soft on the inside - these are a doddle to make!
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of butter
- 1 tbsp of golden syrup
- 75g of self raising flour
- Cookie extras (i.e. chocolate chips)
- Another 75g of self raising flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Mix the sugar and butter together to make a paste.
- Add the golden syrup.
- Add the first 75g of flour and whatever you are adding to your cookies (i.e. chocolate chips). Mix together.
- Add and mix the last 75g of flour.
- Arrange on a baking tray in 10-12 blobs, don't flatten them.
- Put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.