Member recipe by zelbbub
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Portions
- 400g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300ml warm water
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. In a measuring jug mix the (luke) warm water and oil together and add to the flour.
- Stir together until all ingredients are well combined and form a dough.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for 2-3 minutes. Divide the dough into 8 balls and roll each one out individualy. Aim for each tortilla to be a similar size to a dinner plate, the dough will shrink back abit when it is resting.
- In a large frying pan warm a teaspoon of oil and cook each tortilla for 1 minute each side on a medium heat. Each side should just start to brown on any raised areas.