- 150g pack soft, rindless goat's cheese
- 250g tub ricotta
Ricotta is an Italian cheese made from whey and traditionally a by-product of…
- 50g pomegranate seeds, from a tub
Now mainly grown in America, Spain, the Middle East and India, pomegranates originated in the…
- ½ small bunch chives, snipped
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar
- loaf of crusty bread, to serve
Mash the goat’s cheese and ricotta together in a bowl, then use a spatula to roughly spread over a large plate. Scatter with the pomegranate seeds and chives and set aside until ready to serve.
Stir together the honey and vinegar, then as you’re about to serve, drizzle over the plate. Enjoy with crusty bread.