- 400g couscous
Consisting of many tiny granules made from steamed and dried durum wheat, couscous has become a…
- 2 tbsp lemon-infused oil
- 500g soft dried apricot, chopped
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 140g pitted black olive, chopped
- 140g sundried tomato, chopped
- small bunch parsley, chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Place the couscous in a bowl and cover with 700ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 mins, until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Pour over the oil and some seasoning, mix and fluff up the couscous with a fork.
Gently stir through the remaining ingredients and serve.