- 375g rice mix, we used brown basmati & wild rice
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
- 2 x 400g cans mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 340g can sweetcorn, drained
Also known as corn on the cob, sweetcorn is composed of rows of tightly packed golden yellow…
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
- zest and juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 2 tsp honey
Honey is made by bees from the nectar they collect from flowers. Viscous and fragrant, it's…
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- small bunch coriander, leaves picked
Cook rice following pack instructions. Once cooked, rinse under cold water to cool down. Once cold combine in a bowl with the beans, sweetcorn, onion and red peppers.
Mix the lime zest and juice, honey and chilli. Pour over the rice mixture and mix well, then season to taste. Stir through the coriander leaves just before serving.