Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
This dish needs a bit of preparation due to the amount of chopping! But it's a great dish to make, the cayenne and mustard really give it flavour and bite.
- 5 packs of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 100g of White Breadcrumbs
- 125g celery, finely sliced
- 150g of Onion, chopped
- 125g of Butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons of Milk or Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Mustard powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sweet green pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the crab meat with the breadcrumbs, celery, onions and moisten with the butter and cream.
- Season with the mustard, salt, cayenne, parsley and sweet green pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pile the mixture into shells or flat individual dishes and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.