Member recipe by rcut87uk
A quick and easy recipe full of flavour. A great recipe to serve as a starter at dinner parties, it is a favourite with my friends, I have been asked for the recipe on a number of occasions, the secret is not tell them how easy it is to make!!
- 225g Raw jumbo king prawns (with or without shell depending on you preference)
- 125g Wagamama Spicy Chilli Men Stir Fry
- 35g Garlic puree
- Splash of Dry white wine
- Olive oil
- 2 Heaped tbsp parsley
- Serve with fresh bread and garlic butter
- 1 Loaf of fresh bread
- 100g Anchor spreadable butter
- 50g Garlic puree
- 2 tbsp basil
- Crushed chilli flakes for those who like an extra kick to there food
- Cut the fresh loaf of bread and prepare garlic butter by mixing the butter, garlic puree and basil.
- Cover the bottom of a large frying pan with olive oil and heat gently, when oil is hot add garlic puree and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Wagamama sauce, mix well and heat through.
- Turn up the heat and add a splash of your favourite dry white wine and allow to bubble for about a minute
- Add jumbo king prawns and stir until cooked.
- Serve in large bowl with bread and garlic butter on the side.