Member recipe by nimramalik
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, grated
- 1.Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2.In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and salt. Mix in flour, walnuts and grated chocolate until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3.Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.