10-minute steak & blue cheese wrap
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 140g/5oz sirloin steak , trimmed of fat and cut into strips
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper , deseeded and sliced
- squeeze balsamic glaze
- 25g stilton or dolcelatte
- 1 small soft flour tortilla
- handful rocket or baby spinach leaves
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a hot frying pan, season the steak, then fry with the onion and pepper for 4 mins over moderate heat. Stir in the balsamic glaze, continue to cook for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
- STEP 2
Warm the tortilla. Slice the steak into thin strips, then tip back into the pan with any meat juices and mix with the veg. Spoon the mixture over the middle of the tortilla, crumble over the cheese, then scatter with rocket or spinach. Fold to make a wrap and serve straight away.