- 300g raw peeled king prawn
- 1½ tbsp Jamaican jerk paste
- 400g can black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 large mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- 8 taco shells
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
For the dressing
Stir the prawns and jerk paste together in a bowl and set aside. Mix together the dressing ingredients.
Tip the beans into a bowl along with the mango, onion, cucumber, most of the coriander, the dressing and some seasoning. Warm the taco shells following pack instructions.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the prawns and cook for 2-3 mins or until cooked through.
To build the tacos, start with a handful of lettuce, followed by the bean salad, then top with the prawns. Sprinkle over the remaining coriander and serve.
Use up leftover taco shellsCrush leftover taco shells and scatter over a salad for extra crunch, or blitz in a food processor and use to coat chicken nuggets in place of breadcrumbs.