- 85g mooli, peeled and julienned or chopped into fine matchsticks
- 2 tsp sagwa shikcho (apple vinegar) or rice vinegar
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- ¾ tsp gochugaru chilli flakes (see tip)
- ½ small garlic clove, grated
In a medium bowl, stir together all the ingredients with 1/2 tsp sea salt until the radish is coated. Cover and chill for 1 hr before serving.
Chilli powder or flakes made from Korean chillies, which have their own unique flavour. This condiment will become your chilli of choice to sprinkle on anything that needs some heat.