PanFried Chicken with salt egg
Member recipe by han85jason
With the salted egg and chilli, this recipe will bring your taste bud to life. A great recipe to accompany with rice.
- 5 chicken drumsticks - de boned and cut into pieces
- 2 hard boiled salted egg yolks - mashed
- 2 bird's eye chilli- seeded and cut into pieces
- some water
- some spring onion - cut into pieces
- For the marinade
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Mix chicken with marinade and leave for 30mins.
- Heat up some oil in a saucepan. Stir fry salted egg yolks until aromatic. Add in bird's eye chilli and chicken. Continue to stir fry for about 6 minutes
- Pour in water and stir fry until the chicken is cooked. Season with salt (only if it is not salty enough).
- Add in spring onion and mix well
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…