Chicken and Chorizo stew
Member recipe by lionmt
Olives and spicy chorizo add the perfect bite to this Mediterranean-style stew
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 loin pork chops boned and cut into rough cubes
- 4 skinless chicken breasts cut into rough cubes
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml chicken stock
- 100g chorizo, chopped
- 50g mixed olives
- Heat the oil in a large casserole dish and fry the pork/chicken until golden.
- Add the onion, garlic and red pepper and fry until the onion is tender, then pour over the tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 35mins.
- Add the chorizo and olives and simmer for a further 5 mins. or until the pork/chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with jacket potatoes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…