Sausage Meat pasta
Member recipe by brackb01
its a pasta, but with Sausage meat in it (and a large bottle of red wine)
- 8 Sausages, any but nice spicy or herby ones work better than plain ones.
- 1 Large onion
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- large splash Worcester sauce
- 4 - 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 bottle Red wine
- pasta or spaghetti
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- splash Olive Oil
- peel sausages, discard the skin, Chop the onions
- mix up the sausage meat with the seasoning, worcester sauce, and mustard powder (get it nice and squishy!)
- cook Onions in the Olive oil, then add the meat and cook through, add a generous dash of red wine, (drink remaining wine! - thats my favourite bit) - add the garlic, and tomatoes, reduce the sauce to taste
- cook pasta or spaghetti
- mix together, eat, expect other half to clean the mess up.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…