- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
A variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 300g bag crunchy stir-fry vegetables
- 140g shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable or fish stock
- 300g medium straight-to-wok noodle
- 200g bag large, raw prawn
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Heat a wok, add the oil, then stir-fry the veg and mushrooms for 2-3 mins. Take out and set aside, then tip the curry paste into the pan and fry for 1 min.
Pour in the coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, drop in the noodles and prawns, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4 mins until the prawns are cooked through. Stir in the veg, then serve.
If you can't find a can of coconut milk, use a block of creamed coconut or a carton of coconut cream, diluted as instructed.