- 250g pouch Mediterranean tomato rice
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
- 1 large courgette, diced
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,…
- 250g packet cooked jumbo tiger prawns (from the chiller cabinet)
- a good handful of fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tsp lemon juice, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 50-60g bag of your favourite fresh salad leaves, to serve
Make the rice as it says on the pack, then tip into a bowl.
Toss in the courgette, prawns and basil, then moisten with the lemon juice and oil and season to taste.
Arrange a mix of salad leaves on each plate, drizzle with extra olive oil and lemon and spoon the rice salad on top.