Member recipe by rossiredgrave
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Biscuits
- 150g Plain Flour
- 100g Butter
- 50g Sugar
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius.
- Put butter, flour and sugar in the mixing bowl.
- Mix together with wooden spoon and hands so that the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Then use hands to squeeze mixure together so that the mixture looks like a dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out the shapes using your chosen cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Then let the biscuits cool on a cooling tray for 10 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…